And the hits just keep on comin’!!
President (let’s avoid the Christmas rush and just drop the “-elect” part, OK?) Donald Trump’s administration picks continue to be absolutely OUTSTANDING.
Here are a few recent appointments to what can best be described as the “Make America Great Again Dream Team”…
- Former Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly to head up the Department of Homeland Security
- Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, one of the EPA’s harshest critics, as head of the EPA
- Carl’s Jr. CEO Andrew Puzder – a man who has created tens of thousands of jobs – as Secretary of Labor
- Dr. Ben Carson to head up Housing and Urban Development
- Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad as U.S. Ambassador to China
- Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers as Secretary of the Interior (which is in charge of everything outside!)
- WWE’s Linda McMahon to head up the Small Business Administration.
Plus today’s hot rumor: ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State (#NeverRomney) and former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as Deputy Secretary of State.
And this just in…
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. May I ask you a favor?
I’m putting together a list of all-time greatest conservative quotes – including, naturally, a number from our Founding Fathers. But they can be from present day or ancient history; from the U.S. or abroad. They should be quotes heralding the ideals of limited government, individual liberty, free markets, lower taxation, gun rights, etc.
Shoot your favorites to: firstname.lastname@example.org. THANKS in advance.
- Trump Transition Team Slams CIA for Russia Report
- Rudy: Candidacy Was ‘Becoming Very Confusing’ for Trump
- Exxon CEO Is Now Trump’s Secretary of State Favorite
- Garth Brooks in Talks to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Kudlow: Stock Rally ‘May Go On for Years’ Under Trump
- Trump Tweets: Giuliani Removed Self from State Consideration
- Trump: Ban Fed Employees From Applying to Former Clients
- Portman Calls for Trump to Take Tough Line on Russia
- Ex-Ford Chief Mulally in Mix for Secretary of State
- Trump Team’s Memo Hints at Broad Shakeup of Energy Policy
- Trump Offers Goldman Executive Cohn Key Economic Post
- Trump to Pick Oil Drilling Advocate for Interior Secretary
- NYT Op-Ed: Trump Makes America Feared Again
- WSJ: Trump’s Cabinet Picks Show Deregulation Ahead
- Report: Trump Spent $66M of Personal Money on Campaign
- Conway Defends Generals: ‘No Quota for Tough-Minded’ People
Click here to read about the man who might very well replace the lame-o, anti-cop mayor of New York City next year.
I’m in Los Angeles this weekend for James Malinchak’s 4-day marketing “boot camp,” including sessions on public speaking. Great information and great presenters, as always. However, the “motivational speaker” in this video didn’t make it up on the stage – though he will make you laugh and cringe at the same time! Hilarious.
- NAR, realtor.com Score Industry Win Against Patent Troll
- Trump: Companies that leave the US will face ‘retribution’
- Apple reveals self-driving car plans
- SEIU Texas files for bankruptcy after losing suit
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
The next election season is now officially out of the gate in Nevada.
I learned yesterday that both U.S. Sen. Dean “Never Trump” Heller and tax-hiking RINO Lt. Gov. Mark Hutchison are both making calls indicating an interest in running for governor in 2018.
Meanwhile, 2016 Libertarian state assembly candidate Dennis Hof switched parties and joined the GOP at the Nye Country Republican Party headquarters Wednesday morning.
Nye GOP chief Joe Burdzinski (left) and Nevada GOP pooh-bah Michael McDonald (right) were on hand to witness the official signing ceremony and to welcome Hof to the party.
Hof also announced he was establishing the Home of Freedom Political Action Committee to support conservative candidates and causes. That’d be HOF PAC for short.
- Mainstream media is the chief culprit behind ‘fake news’
- Pentagon chiefs ‘buried’ report about how it wasted $125 billion
- Trump’s GOP takeover begins
- Obama administration caves on pipeline approval
- Goldwater Institute Investigative Report: Occupational Licensing Laws Harm Business Owners and Consumers
- Cobb: Yes, Kap, Black Lives do matter… So show it!“
- Galen: Generals and Billionaires
- Mitchell: All the news that fits the agenda
- Tesla finding empty boxes under its Christmas tree?
Here’s a running list of Las Vegas Strip resorts that now or in the near future will be charging people, including locals, to park their cars for the “privilege” of doing business with them…
- MGM Grand (that started all this!)
- Circus-Circus (valet only)
- Planet Hollywood
- Mandalay Bay
- Monte Carlo
- New York-New York
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“(Donald Trump) is doing things differently than any president-elect I can remember. In a sense, he is almost more the president than the president is. We pay more attention when he speaks about China or what he is going to do about jobs or economic policy and saving jobs. It has more traction than when President Obama says things. So he is not waiting until the takes the oath of office on January 20. He is kind of the commander-in-chief already.” – FOX News’ Chris Wallace
“The 2016 Presidential election has renewed the ridiculous argument that we should shed the Electoral College and decide the race by the popular vote. Because Republican President-elect Donald Trump decisively won the former – but received approximately two million less votes in the latter. Leave aside the fact that Trump ran the electoral race, rather than the popular one – because that’s what gets you the presidency. The reason the Electoral College was established is the reason it remains vitally important today – massive cities should not unilaterally determine the fate of the entire nation.” – Seton Motley of LessGovernment.org