Sign Our “YUGE” Inauguration Card for President Trump!
On January 20, 2017, Donald J. Trump will be officially sworn in as the 45th President of the United States.
And Citizen Outreach is preparing a “YUGE” official, collector’s edition “Good Luck” card that will be personally delivered to the President to mark the occasion.
Here’s how you can add your name to the card.
CLICK HERE for details.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. A man was shot and killed on a Las Vegas bus last week. Surveillance video shows the shooter to be a young black man wearing a hoodie.
But, HEY! No profiling out there, OK?
- Trump: ‘NO WAY’ Would Obama Have Beaten Me!
- Trump Taps Bossert for Counterterrorism Post
- Yale’s Shiller: Trump’s ‘Living Big, Living Large’ Boosts Housing
- Trump Tweet: UN Just a ‘Club’ Where People Talk
- CNN: How Trump’s Fight Over Immigration Shapes Up
- Yardeni: Trump Tax Cuts Could Boost Earnings by 20% Next Year
- Trump: My Election Brought ‘Hope’ to ‘Gloomy’ World
- Maxine Waters: Dems Too Nice; I Won’t Work With Trump
- Democrats Plotting ‘Collision Course’ With Trump’s Tax Plan
- Trump Picks Aide Stephen Miller to Write Inauguration Address
- Tech Experts Call on Trump to Focus on Cybersecurity
- Trump to Fill More Than 100 Judicial Vacancies, Reshape Courts
- Alfonse D’Amato: US, Russia Should Negotiate, Not Escalate
- Trump Nominees Face Costly Confirmation Hearings
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
An Early Look at Nevada’s 2018 Guber Race
The body of the 2016 election cycle wasn’t even cold before Republicans with gubernatorial visions dancing in their heads started testing the 2018 waters in Nevada.
The wannabe gubers would replace term-limited, tax-hiking, #NeverTrump RINO (Republican In Name Only) Gov. Brian Sandoval who, despite his pearly white chompers and perfectly coiffed hair, has been an absolute disaster for the Republican Party and the conservative movement in Nevada.
Sandoval gave us the largest tax hike in history – including a new anti-business tax and Nevada IRS – grew government exponentially, and single-handedly killed the state’s landmark school choice program by not including a funding fix in October’s special session before he lost his Republican majorities in both the state senate and assembly.
But his true damage won’t even be realized until he leaves office, when his foolish Medicaid expansion begins to bankrupt the state as the feds cut their financial support.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“To clarify: when the whites were massacred during the Haitian revolution, that was a good thing indeed.” – Drexel University Prof. George Ciccariello-Maher, who tweeted on Christmas Eve, “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide”