Woman’s Right to Choose? Not So Fast…
According to CNN, “A new Arkansas law allows husbands to sue wives to stop abortion.”
Feminists always say “it takes two to tango” in making a baby. As such, they’re constantly hitting up the guy for child support. But if it takes two to tango and the guy is the one who will be on the hook financially, shouldn’t he have a say in the decision – including if he wants the child the woman wants to abort?
This is gonna be a fascinating fight. And feminists do NOT hold the moral high ground on this one.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. It doesn’t matter that Vice President Mike Pence had to cast the deciding vote to confirm Betsy DeVos as the new Secretary of Education. What matters is that voucher champion DeVos IS the new Education Secretary.
Let the dismantling begin!
P.P.S. I leave at o’dark thirty tomorrow morning for Panama to cover a conference on the National Popular Vote Compact. Muth’s Truths will likely return next Monday. Hold down the fort. Adios!
- Trump Adding CIA Chief, Director of National Intelligence to Cabinet
- Intel Pledges $7 Billion Arizona Investment in Trump Meeting
- Trump Blasts Courts: ‘So Political’
- Under Armour CEO: Trump Is a ‘Real Asset for The Country’
- Trump to Meet Red State Dem Senators for Thursday Lunch
- Maine Gov: AG on Her Own in Opposing Trump Immigration Ban
- GOP Clashes Over Trump Spending Requests
- McConnell: GOP Has High Level of Satisfaction With Trump
- Investigators Eye Plane That Flew Too Close to Air Force One
- RNC’s McDaniel: Haven’t Talked to ‘Uncle Mitt’ About Senate
- Old-Guard Republicans to Push Carbon Tax in WH Meeting
- Sanders to McConnell: Apologize to Warren
- Trump Considers Designating Muslim Brotherhood a Terror Group
- David Horowitz: Prosecute ‘Lawless Democrats’ Backing ‘Sanctuary Cities’
- Trump: I Sleep 4 to 5 Hours a Night
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
Dems Black-and-Blueprint Poses Real Danger to Nevada’s Small Biz Community
(Brent Jones) – The Democrats’ legislative “Blueprint” released on Day One of the 2017 session should more accurately be referred to as their “Black-and-Blueprint” considering how badly Nevada’s small businesses and entrepreneurs will get beat up if enacted.
Let’s start with a bill from Assemblywoman Ellen Spiegel “requiring certain employers to provide a reasonable time and place for an employee who is a nursing mother to express breast milk” along with a $5,000 penalty if you violate this new-fangled freedom of “expression.”
Ford Has No Mandate for His Far-Left Black-and-Blueprint
(Chuck Muth) – While new President Donald Trump bolted out of the starting gate and was halfway around the track before the left even knew the race had started, new Democrat Senate Majority Leader Aaron Ford stumbled out of the gate over his two left feet on opening day of the 2017 Nevada Legislature.
Indeed, on the very first day Ford delivered a widely-panned hyper-partisan floor speech vowing to undo long overdue reforms passed by the 2015 Legislature while simultaneously unveiling a liberal legislative “blueprint” for 2017 that REAL Chamber of Commerce President Brent Jones has referred to as a “Black-and-Blueprint” because of how badly it will beat up Nevada’s taxpayers and business community.
Cloobeck Reveals Self to Be a Clueless on Sanctuary City
(Chuck Muth) – We’ve all heard of “Fake News” (see: CNN), but a liberal time share salesman named Steve Cloobeck on Tuesday introduced us all to the concept of “Fake Guest Column.”
Clueless Clooby, a 2018 Democrat candidate for Nevada governor, used theLas Vegas Sun to scribble a campaign ad disguised as an op-ed. In it he attacked…
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Democrats are more concerned with extreme vetting President Trump’s cabinet picks than they are the illegals & refugees flooding out nation.” – Tomi Lehren