Last chance to add your name to our YUGE Trump Card
Not realizing yesterday was considered a “holiday,” I’m extending the deadline to e-sign our commemorative “Good Luck” card for Donald Trump’s official inauguration on January 20, 2017 by an additional 24 hours.
To add your name, CLICK HERE
If you’ve already signed, click here to verify that your name has been added to the list and double-check to make sure everything is spelled correctly.
If your name is missing or if you need to make a correction, email me directly ASAP at email@example.com
And thank you for joining us in joining President Trump in making America great again!
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
- Trump Takes Aim at GM: Make Chevy Cruze in US or Pay ‘Big Border Tax’
- Trump on Twitter: Obamacare is ‘Lousy Healthcare’
- Conway: Trump Putting NKorea ‘On Notice,’ Not Making Policy
- Trump Names Robert Lighthizer US Trade Rep
- Trump Tweets He Knew He Would Win Presidential Election
- Trump on N Korea Nukes: ‘It Won’t Happen!’
- Karl Rove: Putin Knew From Start He Could Bully Obama
- Priebus to Bring ‘Order’ to White House Despite Sharing Power
- David Koch Contradicts Partner’s Trump Account
- Spicer Says Schumer’s Plans for Trump Nominees ‘Frankly Sad’
- Trump’s Pick For Education Secretary Is Longtime Jeb Pal
- Spicer: Hacking Report a ‘How-to’ for DNC Staffers
- For Trump, the 1980s Still Hold Relevance
- Mark Zuckerberg: No Longer Atheist, Religion ‘Important’
- New Laws 2017: Easier to Carry Guns, Harder to Use Cellphones
- Second Major Lawsuit Filed Fighting Obama’s Transgender Care Rule
- Texas Judge Halts Federal Transgender Protections in Obamacare
- Make Carp Great Again: Trump Fish Restaurant Opens in Iraq
- Teenager Buys Arkansas Newspaper to Challenge Social Media
- Curt Schilling: I’d Have Made Hall of Fame If I Said ‘Lynch Trump’
- Fed Waste Bemoaned for $412K Study ‘How to Make Glaciers Feminist’
AirPano is a not-for-profit project created by a team of Russian photo enthusiasts focused on taking high-resolution aerial panoramic photographs shot from helicopters, airplanes, hot air balloons, and drones.
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
- Nevada’s solar plant: the next generation of solar energy technology?
- The Definition of the Angry Man
- The Patent Troll Abides: 2016 in Review
- Nevada’s voter-OK’ed background checks blocked
- The Price of Intimacy
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Gun-controlled Chicago ended 2016 with nearly 800 homicides throughout the year. . . . There were 4,385 shootings — fatal and non-fatal combined — in gun-controlled Chicago during 2016. . . . Chicago has been a testing ground for gun control for decades. . . . And why shouldn’t such a ban lead to an increase in murder? After all, when bans are enacted, only the criminals remain armed.” –AWR Hawkins, Breitbart.com