Now here’s a pleasant surprise you don’t see every day…
Long wait times in the doctor’s office is a burden most of us have simply learned to begrudgingly accept. And if you think the wait times are long now, wait until universal health care takes root if Republicans blow this last opportunity to kill ObamaCare once and for all!
When my daughter Jenna and I went to the local medical clinic, Patient First, to be checked out after being rear-ended in Baltimore last month, there was, indeed, a wait in the ol’ waiting room…but nothing as bad as I’ve experienced in other waiting rooms here in Nevada.
Nevertheless, I received a letter in the mail yesterday from George H. Morison, president of Patient First, acknowledging that they were “aware of the time it took for you to be treated, and we apologize for the delays that occurred.”
“Please know that we are sensitive to the time our patients spend with us and that your experience was not a normal one,” the letter read. “Thank you for your understanding and for allowing Patient First the opportunity to serve you.”
It’s the little things that mean a lot, and that type of sensitivity and understanding only comes from a competitive market. Kill ObamaCare NOW!
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. In response to the terrorist attack on Parliament in Great Britain this week, Katie Hopkins of the Daily Mail inked a brilliant column today titled,“Welcome to London: We can say we’re not afraid, light candles and make hearts of our hands but the truth is that we can’t go on like this.”
A must-read. Click here
- ISIS: London Attacker ‘an Islamic State Soldier’
- British Police Arrest 8 in Raids After Parliament Terror Attack
- Donald Trump Jr. Rebukes London Mayor for Terror Remarks
- Huckabee to Trump: Spare NEA in Budget Cuts
- Trump Calls Out ‘Dishonesty’ of NBC, ABC
- Nunes: Trump ‘Right’ on Wiretap Claims ‘to Some Degree’
- Gen. Hayden: ‘Incidental Collection’ Key to Trump Wiretap Claim
- Trump Yanks Reappointment of OSC Whistleblower Advocate
- Moderates ‘Furious’ Over Trump’s ACHA Conservative Push
- Pence’s Freedom Caucus AHCA Pitch ‘Didn’t Go Very Well’
- Chuck Schumer Opposes Gorsuch, Vows Filibuster
- Snooki Inspires Bill to Cap Public University Speaker Fees
- Farage: Europeans Losing Patience With Muslim Immigration Policies
- Israeli Police Arrest Teen Suspect in Bomb Threats on US Jewish Targets
- Renters Now Rule Half of US Cities as Leases Replace Mortgages
- Former Russian Lawmaker Shot Dead in Ukraine
- AT&T, Verizon Pulling Ads From YouTube Over Extremist Content
- ABC News, ‘Good Morning America’ Twitter Accounts Hacked
- Facebook Rape Stirs Questions About Witnessing Crimes Online
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
“Nevada GOP state senator launches exploratory committee for NV-04: Republican state Sen. Scott Hammond told Campaign Pro that he’s considering a challenge against Democratic Rep. Ruben Kihuen, but he wants to be deferential to former GOP Rep. Cresent Hardy.
“‘I’m looking into it, but I’m also waiting to hear back from Cresent on this,’ Hammond said. ‘But I’m putting together a committee to see if it’s a possibility.’ Hammond also said he’s holding off on a full launch, as he doesn’t want to ‘detract from the my ongoing work at the legislature.’ The seat, which extends from Las Vegas into the rural counties to the north, leans Democratic.” – Morning Score, 3/23/17
In other Nevada political news…
Heard on the Street in Carson City: Lt. Gov. Mark Hutchison will not run for re-election in 2018. If not, Senate Minority Leader Michael Roberson is seriously mulling a run to replace him if Attorney General Adam Laxalt, as expected, decides to run for governor.
- Weinberg: Oscar The Grouch, Big Bird Will Survive Without Your Tax Dollars… So Will PBS If Viewers Really Want It
- Knecht & Lawrence: Life Springs Eternal
- Weinberg: Bipartisan Oxymoron… Or Just Morons
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“The (British) Prime Minister has said the ‘Islamist’ attack on Parliament was not ‘Islamic’ and Islam is a ‘great faith.’ Taking on the role of a theologian, Theresa May insisted: ‘It is wrong to describe this as Islamic terrorism. It is Islamist terrorism. It is a perversion of a great faith.’” – Breitbart News, 3/23/17 (Editor’s Note: It is not known if Ms. “What ‘is’ Is” May can see her pancreas from where her head is)